FLAME Alumni Network
The Alumni Network (FLAME AlumNet) serves as a professional and personal networking channel for our alumni, thereby enabling them to stay in touch with each other and the institute. The key role of the portal is to provide a platform that will facilitate and enable former students to continue to be interested and involved in the life of the institute. It serves as a vehicle that will strive for the continual improvement of alumni on an individual and collective basis through the process of networking and role modeling.
Simply put, this networking platform is an online hangout meant exclusively for our 2000+ FLAME alumni. Through this, you can:
- Share memories and personal updates
- Provide and receive mentoring and job/ internship referrals from fellow alumni
- Create and join special interest groups based on your geography or pet pursuits
- Access FLAME University resources
- Spread awareness about and grow your business or freelance ventures through the 'Business Directory'
The association, as it evolves, is expected to build and maintain a respectful relationship with the larger community, wherein every individual member of the association is an ambassador supporting the vision & mission of FLAME.
Unleash the power of your robust FLAME network.