Centre For Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (FCEI) at FLAME University promotes the practice of entrepreneurship by incubating new ventures and providing early stage startups access to mentoring programs, networking events, speaker series and competitions. It aims to bring together entrepreneurs, students, professionals, business leaders and investors to form a community that fosters a culture of entrepreneurship. It’s a systematic approach to build the basis for an excellent future.
FLAME Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (FCEI) was accoladed with 2019 Member of the Year award at the Babson College Collaborative Annual Summit 2019. FLAME University is the first Indian institute to win this award for developing an entrepreneurial ecosystem through various initiatives and thought leadership.
The Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation runs multiple initiatives to meet the need of various stages of venture growth.
- FLAME Origins Program is the startup accelerator program that helps early-stage startups scale up through a structured mentorship program over 5 months. So far, 19 early stage startups have participated in two cohorts of FLAME Origins Program. Read more about it here
- FLAME PathBlazers is a series of workshops and talks where we invite global entrepreneurs, innovators, business leaders and investors who have positively impacted the world. Watch the introduction to Effectuation by Dr. Saras Sarasvathy here
- FLAME Incubator Program helps idea stage or product-ready startups achieve the next stage of growth over a year-long deep engagement program.
- FLAME Entrepreneurship Summit is the flagship startup conference that brings together people from the Indian startup ecosystem. It also provides an opportunity for new business ideas to win seed capital and an opportunity to participate in the FLAME Origins Program.
- FLAME Coworking Space was recently inaugurated and is open to qualified startup founders.