The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s undergraduate program is the following:
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate (or an equivalent qualification) or State Boards, CBSE and CISCE (Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations), 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA/B.Sc. subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in 12th standard.
- In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is the minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible for admission.
- ‘A’ Level certificate is the minimum requirement In the case of Cambridge students (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies), with :
- 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) Level and
- 3 (Three) subjects at Advanced ('A') Level. (All subjects should be passed from the same Board)
- In case of High school diploma awarded by an accredited American School/International School in other countries following American System of Education accredited either by the State Departments of Education OR by one of the following Six Regional Accrediting Agencies in USA:
- Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- North Central Association of Schools and Colleges
- Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
- Southern Association of Schools and Colleges
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
( *SAT/ACT scores are valid for 5 years. Please ensure that your scores are valid till the date of enrollment specified in the schedule. )
Please note that it is your responsibility to check whether you are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Program at FLAME University as per the eligibility criteria outlined above. FLAME University has full right to disqualify you at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible. In such a case, your admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.