The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s undergraduate program is the following:
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate (or an equivalent qualification) or State Boards, CBSE and CISCE (Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations), the applicant should have passed 12th standard final examination.
- In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is the minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate / career program (CP) students are not eligible for admission.
- ‘A’ Level certificate is the minimum requirement in the case of Cambridge students (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies), with:
- 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) Level and
- 3 (Three) subjects at Advanced ('A') Level.
- In case of High school diploma awarded by an accredited American School/International School in other countries following American System of Education accredited either by the State Departments of Education OR by one of the following Six Regional Accrediting Agencies in USA:
- Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- North Central Association of Schools and Colleges
- Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
- Southern Association of Schools and Colleges
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Applicants who have obtained 10+2 equivalent qualification from a foreign university / board / institution, other than above shall have to submit an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi along with a transcript of marks (https://www.aiu.ac.in/evaluation.php)
- In order to be eligible to pursue 3-year and 4-year programs with major in Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science and Design, and Data Science and Economics, the candidate must have passed Mathematics as one of the subjects at 12th or equivalent level (Subject to additional requirements mentioned in the academic handbook).
- Candidates currently enrolled/studying in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they can produce their 12th passing certificate / mark sheet before 30th September 2022. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional till s/he submits a valid proof of passing the 12th or equivalent level examination before the prescribed last date, failing which the admission shall automatically stand withdrawn without any further notice.
- The applicant should be less than 21 years of age as on July 31, 2022.
- FEAT is optional for those who have SAT/ACT* scores. We do not specify a cut off score for SAT/ACT which would guarantee admission in FLAME, as the SAT/ACT score is only one of the parameters we consider for selection. Needless to say, a high SAT/ACT score improves one’s chances of selection.
( *SAT/ACT scores are valid for 5 years. Please ensure that your scores are valid till the date of enrollment specified in the schedule.)
Please note that it is your responsibility to check whether you are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Program at FLAME University as per the eligibility criteria outlined above. FLAME University has full right to disqualify you at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible. In such a case, your admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.