Prof. Hoshiar Mal
M. Tech. in Solid State Technology from IIT, Madras
Assistant Professor – Physics & Mathematics
Prof. Hoshiar Mal is alumni of IIT Madras, Chennai (2005) with Master of Technology. He achieved academic honors and distinctions in Mathematics and Physics throughout his studies right from his Senior Secondary School Examinations. Though trained originally in Solid State Technology, he moved into Business Mathematics and Statistics out of his passion for Applied Mathematics. He is associated with FLAME since its inception i.e. 2007. He has been teaching Quantitative Methods in Management and Information Technology over the last eight years.
- Kolte, A., Mal, H., Fulambrikar, M. & Jagtap, A., 2021. Impact of price control on pharmaceutical sector with reference to India. International Journal of Intelligent Enterprise,8(1), pp. 90 - 104. (SCOPUS® & ABDC – C at the time of acceptance)
- Kolte, A., Patil, A. & Mal, H., 2021. Monetary policy in tough times case study approach. International Journal of Intelligent Enterprise, 8(1), pp. 105 - 122. (SCOPUS® & ABDC – C at the time of acceptance)
- Kolte, A., Mal, H., Pawar, A., Bhosale, T., & Roy, J. K., 2020. Volatility analysis of BSE BANKEX companies in Indian Banking Sector using GARCH Model. Finance India, XXXIV (2), 631-640. (SCOPUS® & ABDC – C at the time of Publication)
- Aheer, V, Varma, M. & Mal, H., 2020. Carbon footprints and identification of ways to reduce it for Pharma Industries in Maharashtra.International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 12 (3), pp. 3431 - 3435. (Indexed in SCOPUS® at the time of Publication)
- Varma, M., Mal, H., Pahurkar, R., & Swain, R., 2020. Comparative Analysis of Green House Gases Emission in Conventional Vehicles and Electric Vehicles. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(5s), 689-695. (Indexed in SCOPUS® at the time of Publication)
- Mal, H., Varma, M. & Sheikh, K., 2019. Strategic Decision of Ambee Automation: A Case Study. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 8(11), pp. 3578-3581. (Indexed in SCOPUS® at the time of Publication)
- Shenoy, D., Mal, H. & Deasi, N., 2019. Requirements Modeling For A Custom-Made Materials Handling System - A Case Of AntiBiotic Manufacturing Plant. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 8(12), pp. 592-600. (Indexed in SCOPUS® at the time of Publication)
- Shenoy, D. & Mal, H., 2019. A multi-item inventory model for small business-a perspective from India.. International Journal of Inventory Research, 5(3), pp. 188-209. (ABDC: C at the time of Publication)
- Shenoy, D. & Mal, H., 2018. Modelling Multiechelon Inventory Systems for Repairable Items using Spreadsheets. International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management, 3(12), pp. 130-138. (Indexed in UGC at the time of Publication)
Case Study published:
- Anirvinna, C and Mal Hoshiar, The Shift To BS-VI Emission Norms: Is It Economically Viable?, Case Studies on Entrepreneurship and Strategy, The Case Centre, UK formerly known as European Case Clearing House.
- Mal, Hoshiar and Mankad, Niraj, 2018, Case Studies on Entrepreneurship and Strategy, ET Cases Publications. ISBN: 978-81-931001-9-6.
- Mal, Hoshiar and Mankad, Niraj, 2017, Management Cases In the Indian Context, ET Cases Publications. ISBN: 978-81-931001-8-9.
- Kumar, Manoj, Mankad, Niraj and Mal, Hoshiar, 2016, Cases In Management, ET Cases Publications. ISBN: 978-81-931001-7-2.