FLAME University offers a range of scholarships that recognize the inherent excellence and distinctive attributes of students ensuring that FLAME attracts the brightest of minds.
Merit scholarships at the time of admission
We award a range of merit-based scholarships to the best performing candidates at the time of admissions. The scholarship may range from partial to full tuition fee waiver. The final internal scores in the admission process is the primary consideration for scholarships. This scholarship will be announced at the time of admissions and will be included in the offer letter.
Special scholarships through application
We award special scholarships for achievers or outstanding all round performers in diverse fields. You can be eligible for the scholarship, if you meet any of the following criteria:
- State level, board level or national level rank holder in academics
- Award winners in international/ national/ state level sports events
- National/State level achievers in fields other than academics or sports
- Scholarships are awarded for the full duration of the program.
- The scholarship award will not be paid to the scholarship recipient.
- The Scholarship Committee will review the performance of the scholarship student every term. The continuation of the scholarship is dependent on students maintaining a GPA and CGPA of 7.50 for all terms. If a scholarship student fails to meet this criterion during a particular term, he/she will be placed on “Academic Probation”, and he/she will lose the scholarship award for that term. If the student fails to meet the above criteria for more than two consecutive terms, the student will forgo the scholarship award completely.
- The selected scholarship student shall work on campus for a minimum of 12 hours per week for the terms in which the student receives the scholarship benefit.
- The scholarship amount will not be paid to the selected student. It will be deducted from the term dues directly.
- In case a scholarship student withdraws from the program, the student has to refund the scholarship amount that FLAME University has already disbursed.
- The Scholarship Committee reviews the scholarships from time to time and reserves the right to alter, modify, change or withdraw any of the provisions and policies.
- Should any of the information given by the scholarship recipient be found inaccurate or false at any time during the program, the scholarship award will be withdrawn and the recipient will either be charged full payment of fees immediately or will be dismissed from the program.