CALL FOR PAPERS: National Conference on "Emerging Issues in Finance and Banking"
A robust financial system is a backbone of an Economy. Efficient financial system can mobilize and channelize economic growth through efficient capital allocation, increase in capital accumulation, reduction in borrowing and transaction costs etc. India being a developing economy encounters unique challenges and for solving those issues we need to continuously explore new frontiers for research. Some of the emerging areas are the implementation of Ind-AS, regulators’ continuous effort in enforcing reforms in the fields of governance, IPO pricing, Insider trading, takeover codes, efforts by financial institutions to identify and provide for stressed assets, etc. As a result of these reforms, the focus of academic research concerning financial markets has to be continuously evolving.
The conference is aimed at providing a common platform to academicians, practitioners and policy makers where they can interact and share their experiences and research findings in areas related to finance and banking.
The conference invites unpublished empirical research papers on following suggestive themes:
|BFSI||Corporate Finance||Accounting||Finance trends|
|Banking and Insurance||Equity Market||Impact of Ind-AS||Infrastructure Finance|
|Mutual Funds||Corporate governance||Regulatory framework||Financing Make in India|
|Debt Market||Derivative Market,||Foreign Direct Investment||Digital finance|
|Risk Management||Asset Pricing||Goods and Services Tax||Micro Finance|
|Commodity Market Regulations & Reforms||Valuation, Behavioral finance||Impact of Black Money||Rural Finance|
|Financial Inclusion||Crowd funding||e-Commerce||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Priority sector lending||Wealth Management||Forensic and fraud||Financial System Reforms|
The Conference will be held on 26 November 2016 (Saturday) at FLAME University campus.
- •All contributors are requested to send the abstract of the research paper latest by 30 September 2016 as an email attachment in MS word file format (.doc). The Abstract should include introduction, research methodology, findings of study along with details about author’s affiliation, correspondence address and contact number.
- Communication of acceptance of abstract will be made by 15 October 2016
- Full length research paper (not exceeding 6000 words, APA guidelines) to be submitted before 30 October 2016.
- All the submission will be subjected to blind review process after which we will intimate the authors and request for the final presentation pack.
- Outstanding paper awards of Rs. 10,000 each will be given to three best papers presented at the Conference.
- Contributions should be restricted to one paper per individual as the first author.
Selected papers will be published as an edited book with ISBN number. Conference proceeding are expected to be published by McGraw Hill Education (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Fee for presenters, students and academic delegates - Rs. 5,000 per participant.
- Fee industry/corporate delegation – Rs. 6,000 per participant.
We accept Cheque /DD favouring “FLAME University”, payable at Pune.
The registration fee includes conference material, lunch, refreshments and applicable taxes.
In case you want to transfer the registration fees electronically, the relevant account details are as under:-
Name of the Bank: Bank of India, Branch-Lavale, Pune 411042
Name of the Account: FLAME UNIVERSITY, PUNE
Current A/c No: 062020110000581
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMB
RTGS / IFSC Code: BKID0000620
GAT No. 1270, Taluka Mulshi, Lavale, Off Pune - Bangalore Highway, Pune 412115, India
Dr Ruzbeh J Bodhanwala - Finance Conference Convenor,
401, (Amrita Shergill-209) Phoenix Complex,
Bund Garden Road, Opp. Residency, Club, Pune - 411001, India.
Contact Number: +91 20 67906207
Accommodation can be provided (on campus) only to the speakers at nominal rates based on availability.
- Submission of abstract: 30th September 2016
- Intimation of acceptance of abstract: 15th October 2016
- Submission of full paper: 30th October 2016