Prof. Neha Yadav
Fellow of NITIE in Marketing (Social Media and Tourism Decision Making) from National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai; MBA in Marketing and Finance, IMS, Ghaziabad; B.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology, Bharath University, Chennai.
Assistant Professor - Marketing
Prof. Neha Yadav is Fellow of NITIE in Marketing (Social Media and Tourism Decision Making) from National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai and has completed MBA in Marketing and Finance from IMS Ghaziabad. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Biotechnology from Bharath University, Chennai.
Prof. Neha Yadav has 12 years of experience in both industry and academia. She holds a Masters degree in Business Administration in Marketing from the Institute of Management Studies (Ghaziabad). Currently, she is associated with the National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai, India as a Research Scholar and she has completed her Ph.D. from NITIE on the topic "Impact of eWOM on Traveler Attitudes: An Integrated Framework". Her domain knowledge lies in the field of Market Research (quantitative), Multivariate Data Analysis and consumer behavior studies with hands-on experience of working with Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS), MINITAB, Analysis of a Moment Structures (AMOS) and Partial Least Square (PLS) SEM. She is also actively engaged in post-graduate teaching and research. She has been associated as full-time and visiting faculty with globally recognized business schools in India (K J Somaiya Institute of Management and Symbiosis International University). Apart from the aforementioned, she also has experience of working with companies like Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co Ltd, A2Z Infrastructure Ltd, Axis Bank Ltd, and KSA Technopak. She has published papers in scholarly peer-reviewed journals of repute (Australian Business Dean Council and Scopus) with around 164 citations to date. She has been reviewer to well recognized journals namely the International Journal of Consumer Studies (ABDC -A), Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Insights (ABDC- C) and International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness (ABDC - C). Apart from the above, she also holds IRCA’s Integrated Quality Management (QMS, EMS & OHSAS) Internal Auditor certification from Bureau Veritas, Mumbai, India. She is currently enrolled for MA in Psychology from IGNOU and intends to specialize in Counselling Psychology.
She is a keen learner always and strives to learn new things during leisure. She loves to read and sing in her free time.
- Verma, S., & Yadav, N. (2021). Past, Present, and Future of Electronic Word of Mouth (EWOM). Journal of Interactive Marketing, 53, 111-128.
- Yadav, N. and Chikhalkar, D., R. (2017). Impact of Electronic Word of Mouth (eWOM) on Consumer Based Brand Equity (CBBE)- A Literature Review. Indian Journal of Economics and Business 16 (2), 18
- Yadav, N. and Chikhalkar, D., R. (2018). A Confirmatory Factor Analysis of Electronic Word of Mouth (eWOM), Tourism Destination Awareness and Image Scales. Conference Proceedings, 13th SIMSR Global Marketing Conference. 239-244. ISBN No. 978-93-81715-14-7
- Khanna, M., Jacob, I., & Yadav, N. (2014). Identifying and analyzing touchpoints for building a higher education brand. Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, 24(1), 122-143.
- Jacob, I., Khanna, M., & Yadav, N. (2014). Beyond Poverty: A Study of Diffusion & Adoption of Feminine Hygiene Products Among Low Income Group Women in Mumbai. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 148, 291-298.