Prof. Mayank Mathur
Ph.D. in Business Environment from IIM - Lucknow; MBA (PGSEM) from IIM - Bangalore; 5 Years Integrated Masters in Technology in Chemical Engineering from IIT - Bombay.
Associate Professor of Practice - Operations
Prof. Mayank Mathur has a Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow and MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has over 20 years of experience in the technology industry, in the Data analytics area with various small, medium and large organizations across the globe. He has worked with organizations like Oracle, Cisco and Successfactors, as Manager technology operations, and also has been the Director of Data Technology and Operations in the companies like SAP, Bizviz Technologies, and AutoGrid Bangalore. In the more recent times, he has been the Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer in his own e-Commerce start-up, Cellula Bangalore and holds an Advisory role in the board for Cellula as of now. Dr. Mathur brings the flavour of Decision Sciences and Data analytics from the technology product development world. In his corporate career, he has contributed in product development, operations and implementations of many analytics solutions in his career across the globe. He has also been a Visiting Professor of Data analytics and Decision science at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Sciences, Bangalore, International School of Management. Education, Bangalore and Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore. Dr Mathur was teaching Data Sciences in Mahindra University, Hyderabad just before joining FLAME University.
Dr. Mathur’s research has been published in top-rated journals across applied Data sciences and Industrial Economics.
The details of the publication and paper presentations based on this thesis are given below:
- Mayank Mathur(2017), "Growing through M&A: An impact analysis of acquisitions in the technology industry," The Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol 53, No.2. , 2017.
- Mayank Mathur (2020), "Macroeconomic View of Mergers and Acquisitions in
the Technology Industry," Economics and Applied Informatics, Vol XXVI, No. 1, 2020.
- Title of the invention: SYSTEM AND METHOD TO DETECT AND PREVENT SPREAD OF A DISEASE (Application No.202021024545 A)
- Title of the invention: SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR DETECTING A FINANCIAL FRAUD (Application No. 201911028967 )
Academic Experience :
- Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore( November 2016 to April 2017):
- Visiting Faculty, Strategy and Operations
- Teaching a class of freshman MBAs, the courses: Strategic Management, Operations Strategy.
- NMIMS, Bangalore (November 2019 tilldate)
- Visiting Faculty, Data Analytics, Strategic Management.
- Teaching a class of PGPDSA (Decision Science MBAs), the courses: Introduction to Data Mining, Strategic Analytics, Storytelling with Data
- ISME, Bangalore (January 2021 tilldate)
- Visiting Faculty, Data Analytics
- Teaching a class of PGPDSA (Decision Science MBAs), the courses: Storytelling with Data.
- Mahindra University, Bangalore (June 2021 tilldate)
- Assistant Professor of Practice, Data Analytics
- Head of Business Analytics BBA
- Role: Chief Delivery Officer, Delivery and Program Management.
- 21+ years of IT Industry experience – Leading, Managing and Strategizing Product development and Operations using multiple Platforms in the IT world.
- 14+ years of Technology Management experience, including Technical and Functional guidance to teams of largesizes.
- 4+ years of Teaching experience