Prof. Khyati Jagani
FPM in Marketing from MICA, Ahmedabad; MBA in Marketing from IBS, Hyderabad.
Assistant Professor - Marketing
Khyati has work experience both in industry and academics. Her key interest areas include digital marketing and advertising. While her doctoral thesis was in the area of emotions and digital advertising, she has also published research papers in the area of luxury branding, healthcare marketing and sensory branding. She was associated with Florida State University where she has worked as a Visiting Scholar for spring semester of 2016.
- Oza, F. & Jagani, K. (2017). Is selfie moving towards popular culture? – Application of selfie phenomenon and extension of digital self in Television ads. Online Journal of Communication and Media Technologies, 7, 4. (Accepted: In Press)
- Jagani, K. & Patra, S. (2017). Digital participation through mobile internet banking and its impact on financial inclusion: A study of Jan Dhan Yojana. International Journal of Public Administration in the Digital Age, 4, 4, 51-61.
- Jain, V., Roy, S. Damle, N. & Jagani, K. (2016). Communicating nutraceuticals: A multi-stakeholder perspective from a developing nation. Heath Marketing Quarterly. July-September, 33 (3), 239-254.4. Jain, V., Shetty, P. & Jagani, K. (2014). Impact of Smell on Consumer Purchase Intention at High and Low Purchase Decision Involvement Level. Journal of Marketing & Communication, 10 (2), 4-15.
- Jain, V., Vatsa, R., Jagani, K. (2014). Exploring Generation Z’s Purchase Behavior towards Luxury Apparel: A Conceptual Framework. Romanian Journal of Marketing, April-June, 2, 18-29.
- Jagani, K. & Goldsmith, R. (2017). “Impact of Relevance and Clutter of Advertisement on Irritation – An Experimental Study on the US and Indian Consumers.” In International Marketing Trends Conference 2017, Madrid, Spain, January, 2017.
- Jagani, K. & Panda, R. (2016). “Irritation leading to ad avoidance and ad blocking – An empirical study.” In International Marketing Conference MARCON 2016 by IIM-Calcutta, December 2016.
- Mathur, M. & Jagani, K. (2016). “BABAs of India vs MNCs of the developed nations in the FMCG sector: A comparative study.” In International Marketing Conference MARCON 2016 by IIM-Calcutta, December 2016.
- Mathur, M. & Jagani, K. (2016). “Intermediating Factors Affecting the Shopping and Consumption of Groceries on Digital Channel among Generation Y & Generation Z in India.” In American Collegiate Retailing Association (ACRA) 2016 Annual Conference, Mont Claire, New Jersey, April, 2016.
- Oza, F. & Jagani, K. (2016). “Is selfie moving towards popular culture? – Application of selfie phenomenon and extension of digital self in Television ads.” In Los Angeles International Business and Social Science Research Conference 2016 by Australian Academy of Business Leadership, Los Angeles, USA, 39, March, 2016.
- Oza, F. & Jagani, K. (2016). “Facebook usage by teens: A cross cultural study.” In marketing reborn: tradition, trends and techniques, ICMC, MICA, Ahmedabad, 18-20, February, 2016.
- Jagani, K. (2015). “The Multi-level Choices through Multi-screen to Attain Gratification from a Live Cricket Match – Identifying an Active Audience.” In 8th Doctoral Thesis Conference, IBS Hyderabad, India, April, 2015.
- Jagani, K. & Patra, S.K., (2015). “Digital Participation through Mobile Internet Banking and Its Impact on Financial Inclusion: A Study of Jan Dhan Yojana.” In International Conference on Telecommunication Technology and Management (ICTTM, 2015), Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT, Delhi), India, April, 2015.
- Jain, V., Damle, N. & Jagani, K. (2013). “Integrated Marketing Communication in Nutrition Segment.” In 1st International Corporate and Marketing Communication in Asia Conference, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, November, 2013.
- Supra, B. & Jagani, K. (2011). “Management Education in India in 2020 – The Stakeholders’ View.” In AIMS (All India Management Association) 2011 Annual International Conference, IIM, Ahmedabad, India, January, 2011.
- Jagani, K. (2011). “The Quality of Healthcare and Patient Satisfaction in India.” In AIMS (All India Management Association) 2011 Annual International Conference, IIM, Ahmedabad, India, January, 2011.