Prof. Amarpreet Singh Ghura
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow from IIM Calcutta ; PhD in Commerce and Management from JJT University ; Executive Post Graduate Diploma In Human Resource Management (EPGDHRM) from Tata Institute of Social Sciences; Master’s in Marketing Management from GuruNanak Institute of Management Studies, University of Mumbai
Assistant Professor – Entrepreneurship
Prof. Ghura is a commerce Graduate who has done his Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. He completed his PhD in Commerce and Management from JJT University, Rajasthan and was associated with Indian Institute of Management - Calcutta as a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow. Dr. Ghura has over eight years of experience in the education industry and has been associated with organizations such as, Indian Institute of Management - Calcutta, Indian Institute of Management – Ahmedabad, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad etc. at various capacities. He was associated as a 2nd generation in his Family managed business and is active in the start-up sector and was associated with two startups namely Indian Drivers Database Incorporation and MedChoice Pharmacy. He is currently associated with Unicepts Technologies Pvt. Ltd. as Advisor.
- His research work has been accepted for publication in journals like Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes (Emerald Publishing), Frontiers in Psychology, Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies (SAGE Publications), Marketing Mastermind and IIM Calcutta working paper series. His articles have been published in business magazines like Corporate India and Business newspaper Economic Times. Dr Ghura have written over 11 teaching cases, which have been published in IIM Ahmedabad Case center & Harvard Business Publishing, IIM Bangalore & Harvard Business Publishing, Ivey Publishing, Vision-The Journal of Business Perspective (ABDC -C), Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Asian Journal of Management Cases, Asian Case Research Journal, ET Cases and are used in different institutions in India.
Significant Awards Won
- November 19, 2020: “2020 Emerald Literati Award”.
- July 03, 2018: “2018 Emerald Literati Award”.
- June 22, 2018: Economic Times (ET) Cases - FLAME Pedagogical Innovation Case Award 2018 at FLAME University.
- March 23, 2018: “Philip Thomas Memorial Case Award 2018” at IIM Ahmedabad.