Prof. Moitrayee Das
PhD., Management and Labour Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, 2020; M.Phil. in Management and Labour Studies from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, 2017; M.A., Applied Psychology with specialization in Industrial Psychology, University of Mumbai, 2015; BA, Psychology, University of Mumbai, 2012
Assistant Professor – Psychology
Prof. Moitrayee Das is Assistant Professor – Psychology at FLAME University. She received her Ph.D. & M.Phil. Degree in Management and Labour Studies from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. She has also completed an Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Analytics from TISS Mumbai. She holds an M.A. Degree in Applied Psychology with a specialization in Industrial Psychology from the University of Mumbai. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Mumbai. She has also completed two diplomas in the field of Industrial and Human Resource Management respectively from Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai.
Prof. Moitrayee has a total work experience of five months and is associated with Flame University as Guest Faculty. Besides teaching, Prof. Moitrayee has a keen interest in research and has several publications to her credit in the areas of Industrial Psychology/OB-HR and related domains.
- Palo, S., & Das, M. (2021). Sleeping Well: The Gateway to Employee Wellness. NHRD Network Journal, 14(1), 103-114.
- Moitrayee, D. (2021). Richard Chataway, The Behavior Business: How to Apply Behavioural Science for Business Success.
- Palo, S., & Das, M. (2020). Perfectionist? You Don’t Need to Sleep: An interplay of Daytime Sleepiness and Task Performance. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive- Behavior Therapy, 1-18.
- Palo, S., & Das, M. (2019). Prevalence of sleep problems in diverse professions in India and its HR implications. Sleep and Vigilance, 3(1), 65-75.
- Das, M., & Palo, S. (2018). Sleep and Cognitive Alertness. EPH-International Journal of Business & Management Science (ISSN: 2208-2190), 4(1), 28-36.
- Das, M. (2017). Understanding the role of trainers in empowering the employees at the workplace. International Journal of Education and Management Studies, 7(4), 522-529.
- Das, M. (2017). Understanding the Concept and its Importance at the Workplace. International Journal of Social Sciences, 5(4), 598-602.