Prof. Supriya Chouthoy
PhD in Marketing from Savitribai Phule Pune University; Master in Business Administration from Mangalore University; Bachelors in Business Management, from Mangalore University.
Assistant Professor – Advertising & Branding
Prof. Supriya Chouthoy is Assistant Professor at FLAME University. Her total work experience is 23 years of which she has 11 years of industry experience. She was associated with the Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts, Honeywell, Genesis-Burson Marsteller, Smartanalyst .Inc, Netaphase Consulting Pvt. Ltd., Lowe Lintas, HCL Ltd. and Blue Dart Courier Services.
She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Mangalore University and Doctorate in Marketing from Pune University. She has also completed PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling from TISS. Her research areas include topics related to consumer behaviour, marketing communication, advertising & branding. Her PhD Thesis was on “Building brand commitment through corporate social responsibility”. She has a keen interest in understanding how CSR has the ability to develop new markets, position products, gain new consumers and create a basis for establishing sound & lasting relationships with consumers.
- Research paper " EN ROUTE TO A THEORY – BUILDING CONSUMER BRAND COMMITMENT THROUGH CSR REPUTATION " published in Global Business and Management Research : An International Journal, Volume 8 Number 3 (2016), ISSN: 1947-5667 (Online), Double Blind Peer Reviewed journal published by Universal Publishers - Boca Raton, Florida, USA, a ProQuest, EBSCO, Econlit, Gale and ERA indexed journal.
- Research Paper, “THE MEANING OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TO THE CONSUMER” published in Allana Management Journal of Research, ISSN 2231 – 0290, July-Dec 2016, Vol 6, Blind Peer reviewed published by Allana Institute of Management Sciences, Pune.
- Research Paper, “EMOTIONAL AD-YACHAAR" - AN ESSENTIAL BRAND DIFFERENTIATOR” published in “SAMVAD” Vol 5 (2012) a double blind peer-reviewed research journal of SIBM Pune, with p-ISSN 2249-1880, and e-ISSN 2348-5329.
- Research Paper, “ MIRROR NEURONS - THE REASON WHY THE OSHO CHAPPAL FAD SPIKED AND THE REASON WHY WE NEED TO GET ETHICAL WITH OUR ADVERTISING ” published in “SAMVAD” Vol 1 (2010) a double blind peer-reviewed research journal of SIBM Pune, with p-ISSN 2249-1880, and e-ISSN 2348-5329.
- Presented a paper at 6th International Conference on Contemporary Business, Oct 2012 convened by the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi and Curtin University on the topic “POWER AND THE EMERGING INDIAN GREEN CONSUMER”