With the aim to develop the skill sets of the students for entering and performing better in the corporate world, the training areas have been identified and students are trained from the beginning of the academic year up to the 5th Trimester in addition to their academic inputs. The students go through continuous training for placements from various experts and industry professionals. They are also groomed to fit in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
Some of the training sessions provided are:
- Conceptual Revision sessions for all specializations
- Personal Interview Training - Mock Personal Interviews and Role Plays
- Developing Quantitative and Analytical Skills - Through Quantitative, Verbal and Logical Reasoning sessions
- Soft Skills Training - Communication, Body Language, Social Etiquette
- Mock Personal & Theory Interviews
- 1 hour Personal Interview for each student - including a video shoot followed by individual feedback
- Psychometric Tests
- Current Affairs Quiz - News letters on current affairs, general awareness and business news followed by a weekly quiz throughout the 2 years.
- Summer Project VIVA
- Group Discussions: Methods & Mock GD’s
- Summer Project Report Methodology
- Interview Techniques & CV Preparation
- Overall Assessment Centre to assess:
Communication, Influence & Negotiation, Analytical skills, Initiative & Pro-activeness, Planning & Organizing, Team Work & Personal Responsibility