Sunday, September 10, 2017, 09:00am
To Sunday, November 19, 2017
After hosting multiple programs and FIL alumni meets that covered topics like valuation, accounting shenanigans, investment checklists, mental heuristics and negotiation amongst others, FIL is planning another program, ‘FLAME Investment Lab - Value Investing Blueprint’.
This program on ‘Value Investing Blueprint’ will be spread over seven Sundays in a twelve-week window, and will include lessons on:
- Practical, time-tested ideas in value investing
- Identifying competitive moats and analyzing specific sectors to help you build your circle of competence.
- Psychology of investing and building a latticework of mental models to make better investment decisions.
- Analyzing financial statements.
- Estimating intrinsic values.
- Creating a portfolio of high-quality businesses.
For more details, please visit: